ADVANCING VICTIMS OF ALL FORMS OF HUMAN TRAFFICKING & SEXUAL VIOLENCE AND CHANGING THE WAY AMERICA VIEWS EXPLOITATION AND END IT
SUPPORT & HOUSING
A Drop in Center + Residential Home & Garden. Providing the necessary tools for child & adult victims to overcome extreme trauma of all forms of human trafficking and sexual violence, advancing the understanding of their life possibilities through mental behavioral health services, education and all around life giving activities.
Partnering with other agencies as we rescue and provide victim and prevention services and housing by helping the lives of youth victims from 7yrs old and adults transform from the identity disorders created from a life of profound sexual violence and human trafficking while implementing innovative MTL prevention.
CRISIS CARE AND EXPERT ADVOCACY
We have an immediate first care advocacy + response when called upon by city, state and federal law enforcement and attorneys for rescue, interview, court and deposition preparedness, judges, probation officers, the community, schools and other government and private organizations.
The prevention of all forms of Human Trafficking and Sexual Violence needs to start with youth and broken systems. More Too Life works with vulnerable youth on all levels of prevention, especially those already plagued by abuse, fatherlessness, bullying and neglect.
HOPE IN ACTION
▪ Treating and Exposing the Root causes of Exploitation
▪ An Innovative Mental Behavioral Health Protocol
▪ Social justice
▪ Education, Higher Learning and Employment Readiness
▪ Parenting workshops – Victim and Family Housing/assistance
▪ Family Wrap Through and Therapy
▪ Annual gala to raise funds
▪ Political action in Washington DC
▪ Well Rounded Transformation Curriculum and Mentoring
▪ Identity Discovery